ClickUp is an extremely popular project management solution that helps centralise a lot of information into one place. Enform + ClickUp allow you to stay on top of everything without all the noisy notifications, and provides the additional context on how tasks have moved in relation to the business objectives.
When you go to the Integrations page, you'll see that ClickUp is not yet connected.
Click on the ‘Connect to ClickUp' link to learn a bit more about ClickUp and then click ‘Connect via OAuth’.
Connecting to ClickUp is quick and uses OAuth credentials, from the ClickUp authorization page you need to select which workspaces you want to allow access to, and this will then authenticate and redirect back to your Team’s ClickUp Settings page on Enform.io for additional configuration.
Configuring ClickUp settings
Once you’ve connected to ClickUp you can configure the ClickUp Settings, and select the ClickUp Space you and your team are interested in following. You also have the option to tailor the frequency of the ClickUp Digest.
What each setting does
- ClickUp Team is the team /workspace in ClickUp that the Enform.io team is primarily connected to.
- ClickUp Space(s) are the ClickUp Spaces your team is interested in.
- Send next digest in when should the next ClickUp Digest be sent? Upon connecting to ClickUp you will receive your first digest within an hour of making the connection.
- Send digest every X days how often should the ClickUp Digest be sent? Issues that have transitioned within the X day period will be included in the digest.
- Include updated subtasks in digest includes any subtasks nested under their parent task that might have transitioned in the last X period.
- Pulls real-time information for data-driven updates on progress towards reaching business objectives.
- Enform only queries information (read-only) and does not write any updates to tasks.
- Receive daily digests of what’s happening in ClickUp and include summaries of subtasks in updates.