When you go to the Integrations page, you'll see that MeisterTask is not yet connected.
Click on the ‘Connect to MeisterTask' to learn a bit more about MeisterTask and then click ‘Connect via OAuth’.
Connecting to MeisterTask is quick and uses OAuth credentials, from the MeisterTask authorization page you need to allow access, and this will then authenticate and redirect back to your Team’s MeisterTask Settings for additional configuration.
Configuring MeisterTask settings
Once you’ve connected to MeisterTask you can configure the MeisterTask Settings, and select the MeisterTask board you and your team are interested in following. You also have the option to tailor the frequency of the Trello Digest.
What each setting does
- MeisterTask Project is the MeisterTask Board your team is interested in.
- Send next digest at when should the next MeisterTask Digest be sent. Upon connecting to MeisterTask you will receive your first digest within an hour of making the connection.
- Send digest every X days how often should the MeisterTask Digest be sent? Issues that have transitioned within the X day period will be included in the digest.
- Pulls real-time information for data-driven updates on progress towards reaching business objectives.
- Enform only queries information (read-only) and does not write any updates to cards.
- Receive daily digests of what’s happening in MeisterTask and include summaries of items with checklists in updates.